Im kinda pissed off...

Im kinda pissed off...
Post by: Dooplu - October 17th, 2015, 11:07:51 am

Recently i heard the story of Ahmed Mohamed, a 14 year old who goes to school in Texas. He got arrested for whats "supposed" to look like a bomb. He made a digital clock by himself for a science fair and put it in a suitcase to make it easier to carry around. When he got to school the secretary or whatever called the cops and he was arrested. The only reason this happened was because hes muslim and he was racially profiled, and the reasons this makes me even more pissed off is that im a muslim myself and that if he was white! This would have never happend to him! Imagine getting arrested and having no idea why when you were just bringing your science project to shcool! Im done with typing this in, please let me know what you think.

Re: Im kinda pissed off...
Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - October 17th, 2015, 12:01:22 pm

Stupid things happen.
Tbh he didnt get it as bad as some do when falsely accused.

Post by: patman96 - October 17th, 2015, 12:37:58 pm

Lord I respect your political opinions but please try and refrain from posting controversial topics such as this. I, and Im sure others, would rather not see a political argument on forums.

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - October 17th, 2015, 1:09:33 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=4914.msg26285#msg26285 date=1445099878]
Lord I respect your political opinions but please try and refrain from posting controversial topics such as this. I, and Im sure others, would rather not see a political argument on forums.
[/quote]

^^^^^

Post by: Dooplu - October 17th, 2015, 2:25:56 pm

Locking topic then

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.