Luna: My official nickname and my creative ideas

Luna: My official nickname and my creative ideas
Post by: primadxnna - October 16th, 2015, 11:58:44 am

One thing you may know about me. Im creative, and artistic. I hate it when people steal my nickname for themselves, or completely copy my Roleplay. It makes me angry, but I try not to be angry. Im the official Luna on CB, and its weird to have someone else to be me. Theres one girl named "MermaidLuna" and Im fine with that. There were LunarFoxes before me and Im okay with that too. But I know I must respect people wanting to be Luna like once, but if they steal my ideas, please stop. Everyone who does that is creative, but doesnt know that they can have original rps and special ideas. To everyone who copies me, look inside yourself. You can be just as creative as me. Hope you can understand. :)

UPDATE: Also once I made this really cool camping rp, and many people copied it. I changed my name to ActualLuna so Im the only one.

Re: Luna: My official nickname and my creative ideas
Post by: spookytables - October 16th, 2015, 7:39:40 pm

[sub]*cough* copier *cough*[/sub]

Post by: Peppah - October 17th, 2015, 10:48:18 am

You copy some of the original things I build..

Post by: Dooplu - October 17th, 2015, 10:48:34 am

I know what you mean, because my lil brother can never invent anything original himself and he copies from me or others, and when he does copy, its god awfull XD

Post by: Peppah - October 17th, 2015, 10:49:49 am

If you dont want people to copy you dont copy them :D

-Cough- The baby cages I made with Sky and Squid when we were messing around ( 8)) -Cough-

Post by: primadxnna - October 21st, 2015, 8:36:44 pm

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=4908.msg26279#msg26279 date=1445093389]

-Cough- The baby cages I made with Sky and Squid when we were messing around ( 8)) -Cough-
[/quote]

-Cough- Im sorry I was bored -Cough-

Post by: Peppah - October 22nd, 2015, 7:06:18 am

[quote author=Juvia Lockser link=topic=4908.msg26410#msg26410 date=1445474204]
[quote author=Pepper link=topic=4908.msg26279#msg26279 date=1445093389]

[/quote]

-Cough- Im sorry I was bored -Cough-
[/quote]

Oh didnt know that :D Sorry for getting mad then, because I feel the same way when someone copies me

Post by: Valoogi - October 27th, 2015, 8:44:34 pm

k sis.

Post by: MeLoveEevee - October 28th, 2015, 6:51:28 pm

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=4908.msg26418#msg26418 date=14978]

Oh didnt know that :D Sorry for getting mad then, because I feel the same way when someone copies me
[/quote]

You should Copyright then and have All Rights Reserved on it. If someone copies it, you have the right to make them pay the fine and punish them.

Jay-Kay though, I dont think you can in a video game plus a video game that already has rights on it. xD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.