Im leaving..

Im leaving..
Post by: aolla - October 6th, 2015, 7:07:12 pm

Hello everyone! who ever is reading this i just want to say i love cubebuilders its awesome with everyone and the awesome staff and of course the people who come. But... i have some bad news, I am leaving. Some will be sad some wont care. Im not leaving for ever just im leaving for about 8-9 months.
Reasons:
School Work
Family Problems
Also ive been very sad lately so i need a break. Ill be leaving October 9th. I just want to say a few things... First, Ill be on this website every so often, In addition ill go on cubebuilders every so often also. Second, i want no one to be sad ill post some times or join for like 10 minutes. Ok now time to say some things about people on cubebuilders. I love you guys all! you make me smile and laugh everyday! it has been a pleasure being on this server for almost 2 years!. You guys are AWESOME!. Now its time to say goodbye hope you have a super fantastic awesome day!
Bye.... :(

Re: Im leaving..
Post by: primadxnna - October 6th, 2015, 9:46:26 pm

Bye Alyssa! You have been an awesome friend!

Re: Im leaving..
Post by: aolla - October 7th, 2015, 4:32:58 pm

Thanks you were a awesome friend too! ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.