Karow is Leaving!!!

Karow is Leaving!!!
Post by: DeadlyKraffy - September 27th, 2015, 10:13:47 am

If anyone didnt get the annoucment about Karow the best manager ever leaving, here you have it. IF we ever get a new one, it will be tough to beat her! She is the best ever, bc she loves mudkips, and bc she is nice and funny and will always be remembered and we hope she comes to visit her old home. I want everyone to share comments on this and nice things to her to make her feel special

~Berry, Dont hate

P.S. Love mud kips and mention them in your comment <3

Re: Karow is Leaving!!!
Post by: spookytables - September 27th, 2015, 11:43:40 am

*Dies* Nuuu ;( I Will Miss Her, With All Of Her Fun Things That We Did In Hub, Like Parkour On The Towers....

Post by: Diligxnce - September 27th, 2015, 8:56:39 pm

I wish Karow wasnt leaving! She was and still is the best server manager out there. If youre reading this Karow, please come back and visit! I too greatly enjoy the group picture of everyone wearing my head! xD Cuz y not? Ill miss you <3

Love ya Mudkip!

Post by: Dooplu - September 28th, 2015, 8:03:36 pm

So karows a girl.. Wow i never knew that XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.