I feel like leaving CB now...

I feel like leaving CB now...
Post by: primadxnna - September 26th, 2015, 3:20:29 pm

People have been saying Im becoming Rose5870 and that Im selfish and rude and I think that the world is revolving around me. I dont think its true. Im sorry if I am and that I might leave CB if this happens again and again. I cant take it anymore!

Re: I feel like leaving CB now...
Post by: StativeSpencer - September 26th, 2015, 3:41:07 pm

Dont leave!!! None of the stuff they say is true just /ignore them

Post by: TheRedLoyal - September 27th, 2015, 3:51:27 am

do whatever you decide to do :I
we cant control you

Post by: Dooplu - September 27th, 2015, 9:58:59 am

Leave CB = Leaving your friends on CB, we cant control you but we would prefer you stay. I hope you make the right decision

Post by: spookytables - September 27th, 2015, 11:46:33 am

Please Dont Leave, Rose Never Comes On Anymore! I Want You To Stay... We Cant Control You Thou

Post by: Diligxnce - September 27th, 2015, 9:10:13 pm

Luna, youll never be Rose. Trust me... Plus, youre a great friend! I dont see how people could say such a thing. Its true we cannot control you, but dont let the mean-hearted people of the world take over you. Rise above it and prove that you are a kind-hearted person, and dont care one bit what others may say! They may think theyre the best daisy in the bunch, but the truth is, they arent.

Please stay <3 Your true friends love you for who you really are. Tell those meanies what true strength is! ;)

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 27th, 2015, 9:41:52 pm

Dont leave! Dont make the mistakes I made! I must go because I made mistakes, but its not too late for you!

Post by: Dooplu - September 27th, 2015, 9:43:20 pm

[quote author=Fairyblossom12 link=topic=4785.msg25628#msg25628 date=1443402613]
Luna, youll never be Rose. Trust me... Plus, youre a great friend! I dont see how people could say such a thing. Its true we cannot control you, but dont let the mean-hearted people of the world take over you. Rise above it and prove that you are a kind-hearted person, and dont care one bit what others may say! They may think theyre the best daisy in the bunch, but the truth is, they arent.

Please stay <3 Your true friends love you for who you really are. Tell those meanies what true strength is! ;)
[/quote]

True strenght are deez muscles right here -flexs- XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.