Leaving Temporarily

Leaving Temporarily
Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - September 20th, 2015, 1:27:24 pm

Color guard, school, and looking after all my fish (I know it sounds ridiculous, but breeding is a huge pain) are taking up too much of time. I know Im not really close to the community as you can see with my whopping 4 posts, but at the same time I didnt want to disappear without a trace. As usual, I will always check the forums and try to post when I can, but I will not be in game. To thank everyone on the server for making my experience great, I will make gold statues on my (or your plot if you want) once I come back. If you want a gold statue of yourself, just reply back saying you want one. Thank you for reading!

Re: Leaving Temporarily
Post by: MeLoveEevee - September 20th, 2015, 1:41:53 pm

Thats ok. In real life problems/situations are more important than spending those times in a pixelated game. I can understand, like for e.g. some people get barely put time into playing on CubeBuilders now because of school and they have to focus on getting their grades up in order to pass and get a High School Diploma. It is nice youre trying to stick with the community by checking the forums every now and then though.

I wish you luck on school, and the fish situation. ^^

Post by: StativeSpencer - September 20th, 2015, 4:57:55 pm

I wish you luck with school and hope you can come on some but remember school is more important than minecraft as actual said and for the gold statue no thanks

Post by: Chippos - October 1st, 2015, 3:43:10 pm

good luck sports, real life is a pain and fish breeding well thats a hard one to to deal with too, hope to see you back at some point. :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.