I feel like quiting already...

I feel like quiting already...
Post by: Dooplu - September 17th, 2015, 10:22:03 pm

Now i kinda feel like an enemy to the forums :( i dont think i should stay much longer
But i might push through
For the weekend i will only write positive replys or posts!!!

Re: I feel like quiting already...
Post by: patman96 - September 17th, 2015, 10:32:31 pm

Lord our first impression of you was your first post claiming that the server is racist and insulting one of our staff members. If you wish to better your reputation, please be respectful to others, especially staff members. I encourage you to stay on the server if you really do wish to make amends for your actions. Until then, you may make posts on forums, as long as you are respectful and you follow the rules. We have a great community here on CubeBuilders so if you are really sorry for what you did then just let bygones be bygones and we will too!

-Pat

Post by: Dooplu - September 17th, 2015, 10:35:59 pm

Bygones? -searches google-

Post by: Peppah - September 18th, 2015, 7:24:42 am

Why do you want to quit already? ???

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 18th, 2015, 7:35:54 am

Maybe if you want to get more respect try donating! When I became diamond I was given tons of respect.

Post by: Peppah - September 19th, 2015, 12:27:06 pm

[quote author=Wheatley link=topic=4707.msg24875#msg24875 date=1442576154]
Maybe if you want to get more respect try donating! When I became diamond I was given tons of respect.
[/quote]

Just saying, people shouldnt give others respect by how high theyre rank it.. What if someone cant afford it, but is really nice, and then some jerk has Diamond? But it may work :D

Post by: Dooplu - September 19th, 2015, 1:34:51 pm

Using at least 50$ for respect...

Post by: patman96 - September 19th, 2015, 1:39:31 pm

Respect is earned. Not inherited or purchased

Post by: Dooplu - September 19th, 2015, 1:45:12 pm

Exactly you cannot buy respect because if you do its fake

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - October 17th, 2015, 4:32:35 pm

And thus, Ends this!

(p.s. everyone hates me. Tahts why everyone knows me!)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.