Pokemon Z Confirmed?!?!?!?!?!

Re: Pokemon Z Confirmed?!?!?!?!?!
Post by: Livetabon - September 13th, 2015, 3:55:46 pm

lel I dont give away any pokemon I have all of them battle ready and competitive.

Zygarde can be plenty good if you know how to use it, but I can steam roll with almost any fully evolved mon tbh.

Post by: frytat - September 13th, 2015, 4:32:27 pm

however zygarde be banned in poke tourneys

Post by: frytat - September 13th, 2015, 4:52:54 pm

Live can you please announce a pokemon tourney

Post by: primadxnna - September 13th, 2015, 4:57:56 pm

here!

The one on the left is Core, the next one to the left is 10, the normal one you all know is 50, and the one on the far right is Perfect.

Post by: frytat - September 13th, 2015, 5:01:07 pm

yeah ik

Post by: frytat - September 13th, 2015, 5:01:55 pm

But da main thing dat we be focused on is da cb wide pokemon tourney I dont care dat much 4 zygarde

Post by: Yvetal123 - September 13th, 2015, 5:22:34 pm

Lol but zygarde is interesting and in 2016 it looks like a new pokemon generation is coming.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.