School Dance :l

School Dance :l
Post by: EmsMyEms - September 10th, 2015, 4:14:06 pm

Oki su mah school is havin its first school dance and im liek :0

derpehwaffle has a date. i dont even care about me xD

i need friends in mah grade xD

Re: School Dance :l
Post by: UmbreonFang - September 10th, 2015, 5:12:50 pm

I dont know if my school will have dances, but if it does my dad probably wouldnt let me go X3. He never lets me go to anything with boys there, my mom has to tell him to let me go.

Post by: Livetabon - September 11th, 2015, 7:18:06 am

Iv been to several dances and I personally find them boring.

Go a few times to try it out there will always be many dances in highschool. If you dont like em, skip youre not missing too much. If you end up enjoying yourself though, go nuts. :)

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - September 11th, 2015, 8:10:24 am

The only dance Ive ever liked and enjoyed has been the Halloween dance that my school does, its a lot of fun and it has the most amount of people who show up and even then its still a little boring after a bit, but seeing the costumes is pretty sweet :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.