CubeBuilders Chat Group!

CubeBuilders Chat Group!
Post by: MeLoveEevee - September 9th, 2015, 1:41:46 pm

Good evening CubeBuilders. I made a Chat/Xat group for people who cannot use Skype. This is also another way for people to talk to me If they do not have Skype to contact me and if I am off Minecraft.

This chat group also has some fun things you can do! Like.. Doodle, which allows you to draw or draw with other people and they can see it.

Or games like "Pool" or Shoot Emojis xD Theres also a thing where you can share YouTube videos and broadcast it. What that does is that it lets people watch the video at the same time you are on. if you wanna check it out here you go ^^

http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/direct.php?d=CubeBuilders&t=1441815287

If you dont like the "Beep" noise every time someone enters a message.. click on the Volume Icon and turn it down. Its
in the list of Emoticons and is on the right.

It is not a download. Just hop right in and it works. I heard that it doesnt work on Firefox, but if you want to try it on that you can. It might work for you.

If you would like to change your picture, thats from a web.. Just grab a picture from the web, copy the link and upload it to tinyurl. Then copy the link that tinyurl gave you. For some reason, XAT only accepts Tinyurl pictures.

Re: CubeBuilders Chat Group!
Post by: paintcr - September 10th, 2015, 7:17:17 am

Yay! I can msg you!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Post by: primadxnna - September 10th, 2015, 8:07:36 am

Post by: girlsmell - September 10th, 2015, 8:19:54 am

I love it!! Its really good because I cabt Skype. I was on it all day, it was real fun! Great idea actual!!

Post by: UmbreonFang - September 10th, 2015, 8:24:56 am

[quote author=??Twisters?? link=topic=4623.msg24397#msg24397 date=1441887594]
I love it!! Its really good because I cabt Skype. I was on it all day, it was real fun! Great idea actual!!
[/quote]

I still dont know how to use it...... X3! But I think its really cool!!

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - September 10th, 2015, 4:55:26 pm

[quote author=??Wendy-Chan?? link=topic=4623.msg24399#msg24399 date=1441887896]
[quote author=??Twisters?? link=topic=4623.msg24397#msg24397 date=1441887594]
[/quote]

I still dont know how to use it...... X3! But I think its really cool!!
[/quote]

Same :P
at first it called me SnoogieDumplings and my avatar was catwoman XD

Post by: Peppah - September 10th, 2015, 5:04:01 pm

Great idea Actual! :D

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 10th, 2015, 6:08:51 pm

So me and Spa went over how the different Owners work:

Mods=Mods

But with the owners Actual is HeadOwner, he said Im Manager, and the other Owners are admins.

Post by: oneofakid - September 10th, 2015, 7:14:10 pm

Me and Willbob negotiated chat rules.
1: No spamming
2: Only light profanity
3: Must play minecraft (auto pban if not)
4: No advertising other servers (auto pban)
5: Be nice :3
6: Must tell IGN when you join
Any rule breaking will be from a 30 minute to 3 day ban, based on previous offences. Permaban, only if you continuously break rules and/or advertise

1st offence: 30 minute ban
2nd offence: Day ban
3rd offence: 3 day ban
4th offence: Permanent ban

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 10th, 2015, 7:17:51 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=4623.msg24426#msg24426 date=1441926850]
Me and Willbob negotiated chat rules.
1: No spamming
2: Only light profanity
3: Must play minecraft
4: No advertising other servers or pban
5: Be nice :3
6: Must tell IGN when you join
Any rule breaking will be from a 1 day to 3 day ban. Permaban only if you continuously break rules and/or advertise
[/quote]

Also not playing MC is a pban.

And finally, we will need to know your basic information:

Username:
Guest or member:
And we will ask you to change ur user on the chat to ur username.

Thank you.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.