Anime Edit!

Anime Edit!
Post by: UmbreonFang - September 7th, 2015, 7:47:55 pm

These are some anime edits that Ive made. If you want, you can use them as a forums picture! And if you want me to make an edit of a specific anime character, just ask me! Sorry they all look the same, o just really likes the way the dirat one came out! X3! Anyways, if I make any more, Ill put them here.

Re: Anime Edit!
Post by: StativeSpencer - September 7th, 2015, 8:21:34 pm

Can you make 1 for Allen Walker from D. Gray Man

Post by: spookytables - September 7th, 2015, 8:24:06 pm

Could You Do Tuxedo Mask From Sailor Moon Please? (You Dont Need To If Your To Busy ^-^)

Post by: UmbreonFang - September 7th, 2015, 8:44:50 pm

Ill do both! Like those edits , or just something random?

Post by: StativeSpencer - September 7th, 2015, 10:34:17 pm

[quote author=??Wendy-Chan?? link=topic=4617.msg24306#msg24306 date=1441673090]
Ill do both! Like those edits , or just something random?
[/quote]
I dunno whatever you wanna do

Post by: primadxnna - September 8th, 2015, 4:51:22 pm

Try Juvia! (I dont have a deadline)

Post by: girlsmell - September 8th, 2015, 4:55:47 pm

can you plss do Kaori from: YOur lie in april. no dead line. BTW I LOVE THOSE EDITS

Post by: UmbreonFang - September 8th, 2015, 5:13:01 pm

Ill do both! And Natsu-San I finished yours, I also finished the Tuxedo Mask one. If you want me to do something else because you dont like it, its fine! Just tell me and Ill change it. I did two of each. Theyre the same pictures, just at different perspectives, even though it may not look like it X3:

Post by: UmbreonFang - September 9th, 2015, 10:46:14 pm

At least comment if you liked them or not jeezas... No just kidding X3! But just tell me if you dont like hem. Also I finished your edit Twister!!! And also just tell me if you hate it or you like it ^-^:

Post by: StativeSpencer - September 9th, 2015, 10:49:18 pm

[quote author=??Wendy-Chan?? link=topic=4617.msg24386#msg24386 date=1441853174]
At least comment if you liked them or not jeezas... No just kidding X3! But just tell me if you dont like hem. Also I finished your edit Twister!!! And also just tell me if you hate it or you like it ^-^:
[/quote]
Oh forgot to say that they are awesome!!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.