Pocky!

Pocky!
Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - September 1st, 2015, 7:46:03 pm

Ok so if none of you know what pocky is, its pretty much a thin biscuit with chocolate (original)at the end.
Pocky is pretty popular and is SUPER yummy.
Today was my first time trying it and now im obsessed XD.

Re: Pocky!
Post by: EmsMyEms - September 1st, 2015, 8:31:56 pm

Wait.. Today was your FIRST time trying it?! Ive been eating it for years xD

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - September 1st, 2015, 8:34:27 pm

Found out about it about 2 months ago. Didnt know where to get it XD

Post by: StativeSpencer - September 1st, 2015, 8:37:12 pm

Ive never heard about I havent seen it in any stores I havent heard anyone talk about untill now I must be really cut off from the rest of the world

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - September 1st, 2015, 8:41:26 pm

You can find them at places like Walmart and Target (if you have them)

Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - September 1st, 2015, 9:53:22 pm

In the anime community, Pocky is super popular. You can also find them at fye (dont recommend it, its super overpriced there) anime conventions (still pricey) and every single asian store Ive been to has a whole bunch of different flavors (chocolate, strawberry, and green tea are the best) for cheap. But its not easy to find asian stores and most wouldnt enjoy the environment.

Ive never seen Pocky at a Target or Walmart though. Is that new?

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - September 1st, 2015, 10:06:00 pm

[quote author=Pigirisu link=topic=4554.msg23939#msg23939 date=1441158802]
In the anime community, Pocky is super popular. You can also find them at fye (dont recommend it, its super overpriced there) anime conventions (still pricey) and every single asian store Ive been to has a whole bunch of different flavors (chocolate, strawberry, and green tea are the best) for cheap. But its not easy to find asian stores and most wouldnt enjoy the environment.

Ive never seen Pocky at a Target or Walmart though. Is that new?
[/quote]

If you live in webster its there. I went on the official website though. I wish we had an asian store nearby, I heard that strawberry, and green tea are really good.

Post by: EmsMyEms - September 2nd, 2015, 8:31:48 am

Theres tons of Asians stores where I live. Have you ever tried the soda where u have to put a little glass ball into it to make it fizzy? So good. Whoever invented this crap is genius xD

Post by: Peppah - September 2nd, 2015, 4:17:01 pm

[quote author=Kawaii Hawaii link=topic=4554.msg23951#msg23951 date=1441197108]
Theres tons of Asians stores where I live. Have you ever tried the soda where u have to put a little glass ball into it to make it fizzy? So good. Whoever invented this crap is genius xD
[/quote]

Ive had that before at a Chinese restaurant, its really good. :D

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - September 2nd, 2015, 4:32:32 pm

[quote author=Kawaii Hawaii link=topic=4554.msg23951#msg23951 date=1441197108]
[/quote]

Grr. I wish I lived where you did.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.