I'm "back"

I'm "back"
Post by: androosu - December 12th, 2016, 2:29:23 am

A lot of people may know me as TheGabbyGamer or another username. I sort of quit CubeBuilders during the summer. I changed my name so I could ignore my friend. I forgot my login but I'm finally back after all of this. I might talk to u if u talk to me but I just stay on my plot and build pixel art mainly. I'm having trouble now that I'm going to junior high and lost the already small amount of friends I had, being as I now have one. I used to be a very cheery and happy person but not anymore. I want to punch almost every kid and teacher in my grade. I kind of got back into Pokémon, but overall I have been having a bad past couple of months. My brothers aren't helping me either. People who know me would think I would feel better by living with one brother instead of 3, but it is actually worse. Brandon, (or BrandonPikachuuu) only plays games but never plays Minecraft or even Pokémon. So I might talk to you, I might not.

CYA

I'm "back"
Post by: GalacticCosmos - December 14th, 2016, 1:43:51 pm

Hello, great to hear that you're returning to cubebuilders! Although I hope everything outside of minecraft takes a turn for the better, see you on the server!

~Mind_Boggle

Re:I'm "back"
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - December 19th, 2016, 2:49:14 am

I keep meaning to get back on, but i never do. I want to play cuebuilders but life gets in the way. Does that rhyme? Nah.

I'm "back"
Post by: MNM1O1 - December 21st, 2016, 9:17:15 am

I pray that your life gets back on track xP, best wishes!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.