Name______
Age________
Why I wanna apply______
Name Is Misery
Age is 17
I Wanna Apply Because: I Will Mute People And Ban people who grief

Re: I Wanna Apply For Mod STAFF MEMBERS MUST CHECK
Post by: patman96 - August 27th, 2015, 9:28:23 pm

Senpai, as luna said, you must apply for staff and follow the correct template. Also, you do not start off as a moderator, you start as a watcher and have to prove that you are good enough to become a mod. Please make sure that you meet the proper requirements for becoming staff before you apply. For now, please remove your post. Thank you and good luck on applying for staff!

-Pat

Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 27th, 2015, 9:47:47 pm

Also you must post this in the "Apply for staff position board"

Post by: Oaad - August 27th, 2015, 10:29:45 pm

Hello Mr. Misery,

It seems as if you have not followed the required Staff Template in applying for staff. In the following is where you may receive the Staff Application Template: http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,2.0.html. Though you cannot start off as a moderator, you may apply for a Watcher Position and hopefully be promoted/ranked up from there. Thank you for your concerns and appreciation towards the server, but all staff are required to abide by the ranking system of Cube Builders.

Best Regards,
-Noob

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.