Should I continue making stories?

Should I continue making stories?
Post by: UmbreonFang - August 28th, 2015, 6:02:41 pm

Well, Im almost done with Death Angels Chapter 3, but Idk if I should continue writing stories. It just came across my mind while I was working on the chapter, and thats why I havent finished yet. I would really like to know what you guys think. If I get over 5 votes saying yes Ill continue. I love writing stories, but I dont know if theyre any good. Ill try to put in a poll, but Im on phone right now and idk if itll work, so for now just say your opinions in comments, ok bai.

Re: Should I continue making stories?
Post by: StativeSpencer - August 28th, 2015, 6:16:51 pm

You write some of the best stories on the forum never doubt yourself

Re: Should I continue making stories?
Post by: girlsmell - August 28th, 2015, 6:22:14 pm

You should totally continue your so great at making stories!! As StativeSpencer said NEVER DOUBT IT!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.