I'm so weird XD

Re: I'm so weird XD
Post by: spookytables - August 27th, 2015, 6:45:41 pm

I Eat Paper Cuz I Can, And I Eat Hard Taco Shells

Post by: androosu - August 27th, 2015, 8:41:14 pm

Who wants to hear a TRUE story about paper eating??
*no1 does*
OH WELL IM TELLING IT ANYWAY!!!!!
So sum kid got a napkin cuz he was getting cupcakes(Chocolate), and then he said that the napkin had chocolate on it.. and he put the napkin in his mouth and started eating it..
THE END

Post by: Ferocelion - August 27th, 2015, 8:46:42 pm

[quote author=ThatGabbyKatLover<33 link=topic=4501.msg23663#msg23663 date=1440722474]
*no1 does*
So sum kid got a napkin cuz he was getting cupcakes(Chocolate), and then he said that the napkin had chocolate on it.. and he put the napkin in his mouth and started eating it..
THE END
[/quote]

If I wouldve been there, Id make the whole class think Im crazy because I would be laughing so hard.

Post by: androosu - August 27th, 2015, 8:49:23 pm

[quote author=Ferocelion link=topic=4501.msg23665#msg23665 date=1440722802]
[quote author=ThatGabbyKatLover<33 link=topic=4501.msg23663#msg23663 date=1440722474]
*no1 does*
THE END
[/quote]

If I wouldve been there, Id make the whole class think Im crazy because I would be laughing so hard.
[/quote]

LOL I was laughing and my friend was like "EWW OMER GAWD WHO DAFAQ DOES THAT!?!"

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.