Uzengwey Chapter 5: Boan How he attacks and the creation of phychopaths

Uzengwey Chapter 5: Boan How he attacks and the creation of phychopaths
Post by: MNM1O1 - August 21st, 2015, 10:12:04 pm

-=-=-=-=-=What Boan Looks like=-=-=-=-=-

His look is very simply, he is a completely black figure in a suit with no face, a fedora, and a suit case.

-=-=-=-=-=How he Attacks=-=-=-=-=-

When you turn a corner or walk through a door there is a chance he is leaning next to the door, if he is run back in the direction you came, however it is rare that running will work, he will grab you by the shoulder and turn you around, he will then speak to you saying "Im sorry but all of this is your fault, you shouldnt have taken the challenge" then you will black out.

-=-=-=-=-=The creation of Phychopaths=-=-=-=-=-

You will wake up in a dark void of nothingness but will be able to stand, Boan will be standing in front of you, he will then say "Oh your finally awake? Well here you are, you failed, and now you will become insane, I create Phychopaths, Im not just around during the challenge, anyone who is insane most of the time is my fault, I make them that way by showing them the world for what it truely is, and now you will suffer the same fate." I cannot tell you anything else he says or does but after it all you will wake up and the Uzengwey curse will be over, but you will be insane, you will go on a killing spree and die 6 days later, if Boan did this to you in the middle of the Uzengwey curse you will do this no matter what, if you never took the challenge and he chose you randomly then who knows.

-=-=-=-=-=Authors Note=-=-=-=-=-

I admit it, I was the one who always voted for Boan XD, but that is because I was always exited to do this chapter, also I noticed a lack of replies and views on the last chapter..... I hope this isnt getting boring to any of you ;-;, after I explain all the "creatures" I will make a story of someone going through the 7 days of the curse, I hope that will be interesting.

1.Swuup
2.AngEngIng
3.Burdie
4.Painting
5.Clouds Shadow

Re: Uzengwey Chapter 5: Boan How he attacks and the creation of phychopaths
Post by: StativeSpencer - August 21st, 2015, 10:16:25 pm

Dont worry Im not bored

Re: Uzengwey Chapter 5: Boan How he attacks and the creation of phychopaths
Post by: MNM1O1 - August 21st, 2015, 10:17:11 pm

Ok good I was worried for a second XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.