Oh wow anyone notice this yet

Oh wow anyone notice this yet
Post by: StativeSpencer - August 18th, 2015, 9:54:24 pm

I just noticed karma is now called reputation

Re: Oh wow anyone notice this yet
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - August 19th, 2015, 6:43:56 am

??? what is karma? I havent been on for a while.

Post by: StativeSpencer - August 19th, 2015, 5:29:00 pm

[quote author=RandomKoalaLover link=topic=4404.msg23080#msg23080 date=1439981036]
??? what is karma? I havent been on for a while.
[/quote]
See where it says [LIKE] and [DISLIKE] below my profile pic thats it

Hope I helped :)

Post by: Oaad - August 19th, 2015, 8:15:32 pm

Karma, aka reputation is a system that we use on the forums. Kind of like an upvote and downvote type of thing, Karma shows the reputation of how a person and their post(s). I I sincerely apologize if this to offends anyone, but the I will explain the meaning of reputation within the forums. By having a positive reputation, it will represent the person has a good history of posting and makes valueble, and unique posts that people enjoy. With a reputation in the negatives, it more or so likely means that your posts arent very applauding to the comminuty, thus ending up with you recieving a bad reputation.

Best Regards,
-Noob

Post by: StativeSpencer - August 19th, 2015, 10:31:40 pm

Well I like it being called karma better

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.