What is the first Pokemon Game you've played

What is the first Pokemon Game you've played
Post by: UmbreonFang - August 17th, 2015, 6:41:19 pm

What was your first Pokemon game, and what/who got you into it?

My first pokemon game was Platinum. I got really interested in it because I used to hang out with the boys in after-school daycare (Im pretty sure the other girls laughed at me for this, or got really jealous because I can talk to boys with out running away in fear. I think it was the first one, though lol), and they would always play Pokemon. So I asked someone for 12 Pokemon cards and thats how my love for Pokemon started, Now I am always the first one to be asked about Pokemon, and Im basically the only girl who is invited into Pokemon groups. Yea Im a nerd, but Im proud! XD

Re: What is the firs Pokemon Game you've played
Post by: spookytables - August 17th, 2015, 8:29:33 pm

My First Pokemon Game Was Y (Or I Played It On A Gameboy I Dont Remember) But My Sister Got Me Y And I Loved It, I Also Chose Fenniken As My Starter :3

Post by: Yvetal123 - August 17th, 2015, 8:44:57 pm

Ma first pokemon game I played was White. NOW IM THE POKEMON MASTER AND NO ONE CAN BEAT ME ON CUBEBUILDERS

Post by: spookytables - August 17th, 2015, 8:48:51 pm

Platinum Was Before Black And White :) Platinum Was Released In 2008, White Was Released In 2010. Wendy 1, Yvetal 0 :)

Post by: Yvetal123 - August 17th, 2015, 8:51:15 pm

too bad that just goes to show that I learn how to play and get good at pokemon faster cuz I beat wendy twice in pokemon :P

Post by: UmbreonFang - August 17th, 2015, 9:22:00 pm

[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=4380.msg22962#msg22962 date=1439859075]
too bad that just goes to show that I learn how to play and get good at pokemon faster cuz I beat wendy twice in pokemon :P
[/quote]

Waw #r00d XD. I havent played X in a long time. Try beating me at ORAS XD

Post by: Yvetal123 - August 17th, 2015, 9:24:12 pm

I wish I could but I cant find ma alpha sapphire. Also X/Y is very similar to ORAS. And srry my message came out to be a bit rude. :(

Post by: UmbreonFang - August 17th, 2015, 9:26:05 pm

[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=4380.msg22969#msg22969 date=1439861052]
I wish I could but I cant find ma alpha sapphire. Also X/Y is very similar to ORAS. And srry my message came out to be a bit rude. :(
[/quote]

Lol I was just kidding XD

Post by: Yvetal123 - August 17th, 2015, 9:55:38 pm

oh ok then

Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - August 17th, 2015, 10:31:47 pm

My first Pokémon game was HeartGold. I got into it when I was nine and saw my cousin play it. The game looked interesting, and I really liked how it was a knock off of the older game (crystal/gold/silver) that all my older cousins played when they were younger, so I bought the game. Even today, my game is lost somewhere :(. Eventually, I grew over my obsession of Pokémon, but if it werent for this game, I would never have heard of anime. Sometimes when Im bored I like to play Crystal, but that game needs new save batteries.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.