Left foot=Sprained. =(

Left foot=Sprained. =(
Post by: primadxnna - August 14th, 2015, 10:06:07 pm

Apparently when I was getting off a ride at Coney Island (in Ohio), I fell and sprained my left foot. IT HURTS! This will not change my time on the server though. Just a heads up. MK BYE 8).

Re: Left foot=Sprained. =(
Post by: Peppah - August 15th, 2015, 7:02:15 am

Hope you get better soon. :D

Post by: paintcr - August 15th, 2015, 8:41:37 am

Awww r u ok now?

Post by: aolla - August 15th, 2015, 9:02:48 am

Aw i feel bad. But once like two years ago i was going down stairs in my house to see my cousins (they came to see us since they live in tennessee) And i forgot the last step and before you new it i was laying down on the floor :-\. But i did not break my leg or anything it just hurt for 2 weeks. So hope you feel better! ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.