i feel bad...

i feel bad...
Post by: aolla - August 11th, 2015, 10:03:02 am

I saw this whole fight about how HawaiiGirl924 just wants to have the name Kawaii. And i understand she wants to be unique. How would you feel if people stole your own unique name hm.. im not trying to be mean but i feel bad. Theres probably tons of other people with the name kawaii but not on this server... See hawaiigirl924 is just trying to be unique and alot of people are not letting her be. Its good to be unique but she cant... Im not trying to be mean to anyone.

Re: i feel bad...
Post by: Peppah - August 11th, 2015, 10:07:44 am

I understand, but its kind of hard to do that with popular words. If I wanted to be unique, I would maybe make up a new, weird word to use in my username. Or use a word people dont use a lot in their usernames. A.K.A. dont use the words derp or kawaii and expect to be the only one . :P

Post by: oneofakid - August 11th, 2015, 10:13:21 am

The situation just needs toe end. Cute had a right to change her name.

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - August 11th, 2015, 10:42:33 am

Either way
Hawaii overreacted
Cute got hurt
and now anyone who hurt Cute is pulling out victim cards like were on social media.
Hawaii is the ONLY person I know of with Hawaii in her name.
She isnt currently using kawaii so why is she getting so annoyed about it?

Lemme guess shes jealous of the moe people in the Moe Moe Rebellion, cause were so kawaii <3.

Post by: Peppah - August 11th, 2015, 11:13:50 am

I agree Taelie. If your not using the name why are others not allowed to?

Post by: spookytables - August 11th, 2015, 11:15:31 am

In Game Right Now, Im Talking w/ Hawaii And Taile. She Doesnt Want To Start A War. Dont Get No Ideas About It

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.