Does Anyone Else feel this way?

Re: Does Anyone Else feel this way?
Post by: KermitsBigToe - January 26th, 2016, 4:27:14 pm

Yeah I get that a lot too, like I spend an entire day doing school work to go home and revise etc to keep up grades - but my friends want to talk about dresses, make up, ehh ( Dont get me wrong, theres no problem in liking those things - but for me, Im just the biggest tomboy youd ever meet. )
All I want to do is sleep. Im also terrible at replying to peoples messages in general - like I love my friends to bits but sometimes I just want to sit and watch Netflix all day undisturbed ya know? XD
All I do is mark the messages unread until I actually want to reply.
But hey. Were all humans and we all go through the same things more or less ( Well not the exact same things... But you know where Im coming from, right? ) so chances are, the people youre talking to might also want a few days off but theyre just being polite. Gosh humans are confusing, cant it just be like Okai I luv ya, lets talk. or Okai not in mood, make like a tree and leaf.

Also school yeah, how fun. Im in high school and the works decent. Dont get too stressed worrying about your tests and just the work and all. Cause itll probably be easier than youd think, like still revise and all but just have free time as well. Because if you study non stop for a test with barely any breaks, youre just going to be overloading your brain with information to which youre going to forget considering that youve probably over learnt .

If worse comes to worse, we can always just face plant our pillows and listen to Hollywood undead, because theyre awesome yep.

Post by: Peppah - January 28th, 2016, 7:12:56 am

[quote author=_esreveR_ link=topic=4281.msg22406#msg22406 date=1439156435]
Do you ever just want to ignore every single message you get from your friends and just have a few days alone? >.< Ive been needing that lately and I really cannot strike a break. School is starting for me on Thursday, And All I want to do is faceplant onto a pillow listening to Hollywood Undead.. Anyone have some advice?
[/quote]

This is me all day every day xD Just relax while you can by reading books and listening to Hollywood Undead xD

Post by: slimestein - January 30th, 2016, 10:52:46 am

I dont understand how all of you can ignore your friends so long, sounds really rood to me

Post by: vvanqu1sh - January 30th, 2016, 8:20:35 pm

I can never ignore people xD even if theres a bot who added me on skype i still feel the urge to go "whos this?" lmao

Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 31st, 2016, 3:56:59 am

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=4281.msg28768#msg28768 date=1454169166]
I dont understand how all of you can ignore your friends so long, sounds really rood to me
[/quote]
Yeah i would never do that!
I would never ever ignore my friends like that

Post by: slimestein - January 31st, 2016, 6:25:02 am

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=4281.msg28776#msg28776 date=1454203235]
I can never ignore people xD even if theres a bot who added me on skype i still feel the urge to go "whos this?" lmao
[/quote]
Haha, and ignoring people i just way more rood than i can stand to be

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.