Uzengwey Chapter 3: Dangalang (What he looks like and how he attacks and kills)

Uzengwey Chapter 3: Dangalang (What he looks like and how he attacks and kills)
Post by: MNM1O1 - August 7th, 2015, 4:18:19 pm

-=-=-=-=-=Quick Note=-=-=-=-=-
Sorry for another late Chapter, I have no excuse this time

-=-=-=-=-=What he looks like=-=-=-=-=-
Dangalang is a humanoid creature covered in blue fish scales, he has a Shark fin on his back, aswell as he wheres ripped up fur clothes, he has webbed feet but not webbed hands, he has a very distorded grin with blood on his teeth and around his mouth, he has large white pupils and iris and the whites of his eyes are black, he never stands upright but rather.... Squats, creating a diamond shape with the space between his legs.... Freak, anyways he is incredibly fast despite his looks.

-=-=-=-=-=How he attacks and kills=-=-=-=-=-
Stage 1. He slowly arises from a pond staring at you and then hops out
Stage 2. He is running at you (err squat running) at 300 MPH

Stage 3-A(Game Over). If you dont turn around he will twist your head fully around and wave you goodbye, then he tips you over with his pinkie finger.... Now you are dead xP

Stage 3-B: If you turn around he plays a game with you, he will point in 6 directions somewhat quickly and you must memorize and copycat where he points, if you do this right then he will get a even more twisted grin and hop away like a frog (still squating), However if you mess up or do nothing he will jump at you and throw you 70 feet into the air, chances of surviving that are slim, but if you do then he are most likely paralized.... good look surviving the others like that.

-=-=-=-=-=Fun Facts about him=-=-=-=-=-
On saturdays he paints your toilet green at night, also he hides your food.... Weird weird creature

-=-=-=-=-=Authors notes=-=-=-=-=-
DANGALANG!.... Nuf said

1.Boan
2.AngEngIng
3.Burdie
4.Painting
5.Sawgwendow

Re: Uzengwey Chapter 3: Dangalang (What he looks like and how he attacks and kills)
Post by: LightningLegend - August 7th, 2015, 4:22:31 pm

I just got confused at the title and voted for a random thing go me

Re: Uzengwey Chapter 3: Dangalang (What he looks like and how he attacks and kills)
Post by: MNM1O1 - August 7th, 2015, 4:33:03 pm

[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4250.msg22209#msg22209 date=1438978951]
[/quote]

Look back in the forums and you will find Uzengwey, Uzengwey chapter 1, and Uzengwey chapter 2, there you will find your explanation.

Post by: LightningLegend - August 7th, 2015, 4:38:48 pm

[quote author=MNM1O1 link=topic=4250.msg22211#msg22211 date=1438979583]
[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4250.msg22209#msg22209 date=1438978951]
[/quote]

Look back in the forums and you will find Uzengwey, Uzengwey chapter 1, and Uzengwey chapter 2, there you will find your explanation.
[/quote]
Ahhhhh now i understand your doing kinda the biography of these creatures nice

Post by: MNM1O1 - August 7th, 2015, 6:25:30 pm

[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4250.msg22212#msg22212 date=1438979928]
[quote author=MNM1O1 link=topic=4250.msg22211#msg22211 date=1438979583]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Ahhhhh now i understand your doing kinda the biography of these creatures nice
[/quote]

ty ^-^

Post by: Poptartsislove - August 9th, 2015, 1:52:37 pm

Dangalang. Its name is Dangalang. WHY?!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.