Inspirational quotes

Inspirational quotes
Post by: LightningLegend - August 7th, 2015, 3:51:43 pm

These are some inspirational quotes I read heard or made up myself idk which ones i made up myself and which ones I heard or read they might just all suck:
Quote 1:
"As your problems look down at you like your weak, you look up to see all the possibilities ahead of you"

Quote 2:
"If you follow were life takes you, you wont get anywhere, create a path yourself to follow"

Quote 3:
"The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer up other people, seeing a smilling face makes you smile as well"

Quote 4:
"You always have so many possibilities to choose from, so if you think about just giving up just look carefully and you could find another way"

Re: Inspirational quotes
Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 7th, 2015, 4:42:40 pm

I made a quote: "If you can fit a smaller box in a bigger box, why not try to fit the bigger in the smaller." It makes sence if you think.

Post by: LightningLegend - August 7th, 2015, 4:45:21 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=4249.msg22213#msg22213 date=1438980160]
I made a quote: "If you can fit a smaller box in a bigger box, why not try to fit the bigger in the smaller." It makes sence if you think.
[/quote]
Wow that is pretty amazing of a quote if you ask me

Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 7th, 2015, 5:04:52 pm

[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4249.msg22214#msg22214 date=1438980321]
[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=4249.msg22213#msg22213 date=1438980160]
[/quote]
Wow that is pretty amazing of a quote if you ask me
[/quote]

:D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.