Hiatus :(

Hiatus :(
Post by: EdenWasTaken - August 6th, 2015, 5:53:35 am

Okay, so.. I hate to say this. I really do.

Recently, a close family member was in an accident, and had to go through surgery. He is currently recovering, and it will be my job to take care of him when he comes home. This means I cant be on the server for a while - Ill be busy with extra chores around the house and outside since hes unable to work on his own. I dont know when Ill be back, but Ill be on the forums as often as I can. Ill miss you guys. ;-;

See you all when I return.
~Saku

Re: Hiatus :(
Post by: LightningLegend - August 6th, 2015, 5:57:48 am

Its the right thing to do take care of your family first its ok everyone will understand why you will less actif and I hope he gets better soon and dont forget if life ever brings you down just jump back and fight your problems head on

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.