I'M BAAAAAACK~! (Explanations of Absence and Requests)

I'M BAAAAAACK~! (Explanations of Absence and Requests)
Post by: LeonemMorsu - July 27th, 2015, 12:08:18 pm

Hey guys! Sorry Ive always been gone. I have a parental controlled time limit on my computer, and I have been veeerry busy lately. Main reason being, Ive just moved back from Kansas to Florida! Im hooooome!! :D

But anyway, the other reason is that Im preparing to enter freshman year in highschool. With that, my recent move, and all the other creative stuff Ive been doing, my head is swimming with stuff that I need ten arms for. Ive been under some stress, and my insomnia has been resurfacing. But Im doing okay!

Im currently working on Chapter 16 to CB Arising, and working on character designs in Rinmaru. Also, Im currently open to collaborating with other writers on their own stories, and to even completing requested items for others. Such as stories, drawings, Rinmaru designs, or in-game statues. So if you want a thing done by me, just ask me! Ill need a specific description of their appearance/personality/etc. for whichever way theyre shown in, be it drawing or something else.

Well, I gotta get back to work. Artist, awaaaaaay~!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.