Majora's Mask by FakeJake93

Majora's Mask by FakeJake93
Post by: MNM1O1 - July 26th, 2015, 4:54:40 am

Oh... My... Gosh! a fanfiction, A FANFICTION!... has proven itself, THIS is better then many movies that I have seen, and worth every second I read it, and Im not easily impressed, sir I will give you this link (ha get it?) and you will click the link! and then you will read the story! and then!... you will never go back, have a fantastic read. (remember, dont judge it by its first chapter, for it gets much better o3o)

The greates fanfic ever --> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6429588/1/Majora-s-Mask <--

Re: Majora's Mask by FakeJake93
Post by: spookytables - July 29th, 2015, 7:08:38 pm

Fanfics... Dont Trust Em

Re: Majora's Mask by FakeJake93
Post by: MNM1O1 - July 29th, 2015, 11:10:27 pm

[quote author=Narwhal :3 link=topic=4085.msg21712#msg21712 date=1438211318]
Fanfics... Dont Trust Em
[/quote]

I see where you are coming from, but honestly this is more of a writen anime, calling it a fanfic would be to blastphamy it. lol

...But your right fanfics are horrific creatures XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.