Are these people former staff?

Re: Are these people former staff?
Post by: primadxnna - July 27th, 2015, 7:40:41 pm

I remember Livie being staff but not cookie. I wonder why Livie got demoted.

Post by: Livetabon - July 28th, 2015, 12:35:55 am

Livie was demoted due to inactivity, she has a bunch of stuff in the real world to do, she doesnt have time to be staff anymore. Maybe she will come back, maybe not, we will miss her though.

:)

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 28th, 2015, 4:17:44 am

what about cookie?

Post by: Livetabon - July 28th, 2015, 2:24:07 pm

Cookie originally retired but then was demoted due to her use of commands she abused.

Ive been told she is a nice person, but as staff she was demoted because she misused her commands and often broke the rules as a staff member of high position.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 28th, 2015, 2:27:27 pm

Cookie was so nice, I remember the first day I joined CB, I was on skyblocks and I didnt get another sapling, she tpd to me and gave me a sap. Im sad shes gone.

Post by: patman96 - July 28th, 2015, 2:46:48 pm

[quote author=Willbob is a slime link=topic=4080.msg21606#msg21606 date=1438108047]
Cookie was so nice, I remember the first day I joined CB, I was on skyblocks and I didnt get another sapling, she tpd to me and gave me a sap. Im sad shes gone.
[/quote]
It looks like she comes back every now and again though. I looked at her ontime and she was last on about a week ago

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.