I'm weird...

I'm weird...
Post by: UmbreonFang - July 25th, 2015, 3:26:18 pm

Ok so I was in my house and I was hungry. So I went downstairs and checked the cupboard. There was a can of Chef Board ravioli (I Luv those raviolis), and I reached out to grab the can, but then my hand randomly went down to the bottom shelf and grabbed some raw spagetti. Thats what I ate, I ate that. I freaking ate the raw spagetti and I have been doing the ever since then. Does anyone else do that?

Re: I'm weird...
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 25th, 2015, 3:33:12 pm

Uhm ok

Post by: patman96 - July 25th, 2015, 3:40:13 pm

Be careful! Dont drink too much water while doing it! It might expand the spaghetti in your stomach and cause severe stomach pain

Post by: Peppah - July 25th, 2015, 4:01:36 pm

Pat now that you say that I must try it xD. #ImAIdiot Also, yeah, I eat raw spaghetti :P

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 25th, 2015, 4:44:52 pm

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=4063.msg21315#msg21315 date=1437854496]
Pat now that you say that I must try it xD. #ImAIdiot Also, yeah, I eat raw spaghetti :P
[/quote]

YAY IM NOT ALONE *FIST PUMPS*. Im eating raw spaghetti right now BTW, raw spaghetti tastes good :P

Post by: patman96 - July 25th, 2015, 5:16:30 pm

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=4063.msg21315#msg21315 date=1437854496]
[/quote]
Uh I wouldnt recommend it. Thats how the vietnamese would torture prisoners during ww2. They would force them to eat raw rice and drink tons of water which would expand the rice in their stomachs and cause a lot of pain or even kill them

Post by: SaltedMilk11 - July 25th, 2015, 5:32:59 pm

your not alone I eat raw noodles after I do house work. I havnt really found anything that taste good with the raw noodles though.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.