No one's ugly!

No one's ugly!
Post by: UmbreonFang - July 24th, 2015, 12:23:23 am

Everyone who thinks they are ugly, you are not. It doesnt matter what is outside, what matters lies within you. Some of the prettiest people have the darkest hearts. Your beauty lies inside you, your appearance doesnt matter at all. So even though you still might want to change what you look like, just know that other people, including me, will always know that you peeps are beautiful, even if
its not on the outside ^-^.

P.S I had to modify this because of auto correct. Auto correct is dead to me naow

Re: No one's ugly!
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 24th, 2015, 10:31:48 am

Wow I feel so much better about myself YAY ;D

Post by: MNM1O1 - July 24th, 2015, 1:12:36 pm

[quote author=Wendy Marvell link=topic=4033.msg20969#msg20969 date=1437711803]
Everyone who thinks they are ugly, you are not. It doesnt matter what is outside, what matters lies within you. Some of the prettiest people have the darkest hearts. Your beauty lies inside you, your appearance doesnt matter at all. So even though you still might want to change what you look like, just know that other people, including me, will always know that you peeps are beautiful, even if

P.S I had to modify this because of auto correct. Auto correct is dead to me naow
[/quote]

IM UGLY AND IM PROUD! IM UGLY AND IM PROUD!

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 24th, 2015, 1:15:50 pm

[quote author=MNM1O1 link=topic=4033.msg21095#msg21095 date=1437757956]

[/quote]

IM UGLY AND IM PROUD! IM UGLY AND IM PROUD!
[/quote]
Lol XD

Post by: dtown2002 - July 24th, 2015, 1:48:39 pm

[/quote]
Thanks for the advise Wendy!! This will help a lot of people including me!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.