What is your favorite anime?

What is your favorite anime?
Post by: DylanTehBat - December 12th, 2017, 2:48:18 pm

At first I wasn't interested in anime. I stumbled upon a passion for it after I watched "Your Lie in April" with a friend in art class back in 6th grade. It really left a dent in my mental space so I've watched about as much as I could to sorta fill that void.

My favorites don't come in an order but here they are :

Gurren Laggin, Fate (the entire series is good), SAO and SAO 2 (both are good but they extras they added are a bit over the top x3), Naruto, The Devil is a Part Timer, Your Lie in April, Assassination Classroom *really good series*, Blue Exorcist, Death Note, Fairy Tale, and Black Butler (could've ended better?)

Re: What is your favorite anime?
Post by: Elylene - April 7th, 2020, 11:21:17 am

To be honest, I don't watch anime to often but, my favorites are probally
1) Pokemon
2) Bleach
That's about it :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.