What's ur story?

What's ur story?
Post by: UmbreonFang - July 15th, 2015, 11:54:59 pm

Im posting this so we get to know everyone better, and understand why they do the things they do. Its really stupid, but its important to me to know why people act the way they act and to understand them, here is my story:

I was a quiet girl in kinder through 1st grade. I never had any friends besides my friend Lizah, though she was my only friend back then. I always got bullied because I would cry a lot, and for other reasons that are unknown. I am a very emotional person, and i was very fragile and timid. So if i ever got bullied, i would cry until i left school. I tried to stand up for myself and i tried to tell teachers, but i would tell them what happened so much that they thought i was making it up and passed it off as tattle-tailing. I was never going to get the teachers to listen to me, so started acting up to get theyre attention. But I was being very bad, though i didnt know it at the time. I still remember i was only 7 when I held a girl up against the wall with my arm on her neck, and i regret every moment of that. I felt so bad, I couldnt believe i had done those things, so i tried to act calmer and quite again when i went to 3rd grade. It actually worked, too. I had gained more friends, and i was always the funny one, well me and Marckopolo (thats is ign plus some letters). But in the fourth grade, i started to get targeted by bullies again, and I would always cry at home. The worst was when i was called an a**, and no one helped me except one girl, who even though i tried to thank her by befriending her, she wouldnt except it. Thats when singing and my dogs were my closest companions. It was then when i discovered my love for music, and love for dogs. I finally stood up for myself once again, but i talked it out instead of taking a more dangerous way. I finally gained my friends back, though my best friend lizah was not my bet friend no more, she was my bullies bff. i had to find a new bff so i found my best otaku friend for ever, Identity unknown (Im not telling u her name). Thats also when i started to get into video games and anime and drawing. Soon i was addicted to all of those things. thats when i found MC, and Angel_Girl (Adria) and TexasNinja22 (Tori) introduced me to CB. i made friends here, and i was more than happy. I am now a calm person (sorta) and i do everything, make people laugh, care for others, anything! Though I still lash out when i see bullying going around, because its still happening to me, and Im going to 6th grade. i now have many friends, who have helped me grow tougher (though sometimes they still think Im a fragile little girl, which i kinda am, and every time i fall they all come to me to help). I still get bullied, but i dont care anymore. If someone makes fun of me for something i do, i dont care either. Im not here to impress them. Though, sometimes that shy little girl inside of me gets out, and i sometimes cry when i get bullied. but not all the time.
Through my friends, i have become braver, and i now am not afraid to confess my feelings to people, even if those people are who i have a crush on. i am stronger than i used to be, i am braver, and not bothered by people calling me weird. but i am still a shy little girl inside, and i am caring, kind, and emotional, very emotional. I have grown stronger on the outside, too. The bullies that i had and have sometimes get into fights with me, though i usually dont fight back. I have been hit so muted that i am usually not affected by punches. Though some people who hit me are not bullies, and one of those people is my sister (pokemon_lion) she hits me and kicks me that i have no choice to fight back, and when i fight back she blames everything on me and i get in trouble. Anyways even though i still get bullied, and i still cry a lot, my friends irl and on cb have helped with me that stuff. So thats my story.

I hope u guys now understand my ways, and i hope u share ur story by telling me yours.

Re: What's ur story?
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 16th, 2015, 7:08:10 am

Well first of all I dont see very well in one eye the other I can see good enough dont take pity on me I hate that so now Ill get going and I dont remember much from before second grade other that being really shy which I stayed until 6th grade in third and fourth grade I was bullied some I didnt pay no attention to it this stopped in 5th grade when I found my best friend Noah or was that 4th well doesnt matter to much but then when in sixth grade he was homeschooled so I didnt have any friends so I became shy the next year he returned so now Im becoming less and less shy I am also very smart I have a 12th grade reading level and throughout 6th and 7th grade I made all As on my report cards all year
[move]the end[/move]

Post by: Peppah - July 16th, 2015, 11:41:36 am

Come come kids, story time. This story is called, Peppers Boring Life!:

I was born in 2004, and was named Emily. Now, I wasnt your regular baby. My head and foot were crooked, so I had to roll on a yoga ball so I wouldnt be deformed for the rest of my life. I was also, sadly, born with eczema. Eczema is a rash that is under your elbow or knees. I had it under my elbows and it itched liked crazy 24-7. I has to care for it about 3+ times a day, but luckily nobody teased me for it. (Thank the Lord.) Then two years later my brother, FieryTheGreat was born, and immediately I felt neglected. Ever since he was born my Mom Favorited in just about anything. Lately though she has started to change due to me breaking down and crying for her always taking my brothers side for no matter what. (Call me a baby I dont care. I dare you to be me for a day. :P) Luckily though my Dad was always there for me. For 10 years of my life I lived in a small town called Larchmont. I no longer live there so you cant stalk me. :P Anyways, In kindergarten and 1st grade I was pretty shy and has few friends, lots of them moving far away. But, thats also the year I met my best friend, Sophia. Who is still my best friend to this day. In 2nd grade, I got more confidence and got more friends. In 3rd grade I had the meanest teacher in school. It was horrible. She insulted the kids. But, that year I started to play my favorite sport ever, soccer! I began rec that year and loved it! I also started playing the viola which I still do today, and enjoy. 4th grade was sadly the last year I had at Larchmont before I moved to Connecticut. 4th grade was a very fun year for me, but it was also very sad to say goodbye to all my classmates. Also, the Christmas of 4th grade, I got my pet bunny, Pepper! She is the sweetest little thing. Anyways, that summer I went to two camps, both very fun. I went to a day camp, and it was awesome! I got to hang out with a lot of my close friends which was awesome because I wouldnt be seeing them much during the school year. After that camp, my friend and I stepped our of our comfort zones and went to sleep away camp for a week for the first time. The sleep away camp was a all girls Girl Scout Camp, which we enjoyed a lot. After camp, on August 18th, we moved. Now, if you didnt know, August 18th, is my birthday. Which means I spent exactly 10 years in Larchmont. I was very sad to leave and cried my way home. And, since my parents were busy and all, I got a doughnut, a balloon, and a stuffed animal for my birthday. Great! But, once the school year started, I made some friends, and everything was good again. I started up viola and soccer again and kept up my A+ grades. I also joined the U12 travel soccer team, so I am very proud for doing that after only two seasons of practice in a new place. And now, I am glad to say that I have finished all six years of elementary school and moving up to middle school! ;D And that, is my life. Peace
Out ~

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 16th, 2015, 11:54:24 am

[quote author=StativeSpencer link=topic=3843.msg19447#msg19447 date=1437044890]
Well first of all I dont see very well in one eye the other I can see good enough dont take pity on me I hate that so now Ill get going and I dont remember much from before second grade other that being really shy which I stayed until 6th grade in third and fourth grade I was bullied some I didnt pay no attention to it this stopped in 5th grade when I found my best friend Noah or was that 4th well doesnt matter to much but then when in sixth grade he was homeschooled so I didnt have any friends so I became shy the next year he returned so now Im becoming less and less shy I am also very smart I have a 12th grade reading level and throughout 6th and 7th grade I made all As on my report cards all year
[move]the end[/move]
[/quote]
Oh yeah forgot something some time in 6th grade I started playing minecraft near the end of the year I found out about CB and played as a guest till just recently when I became a member a little bit after I started liking her yes the girl way up there all the way at the top it took her forever to decide but she also likes me so now the end
[move]THE END[/move]

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - July 16th, 2015, 12:04:32 pm

Yay now I can make people hate me even more XD

Ok so pretty much ever since the begininning of time I would bullied for some stupid reason. My last name, my problems, ETC. So whenever I retaliated I would get in trouble.
anyways I had social problems and started developing trust issues, and I would take out my anger on others,
but apparently Im supposed to be smarter than some adults (despite being a bit of an airhead).
nothing interesting happened till 5th grade where I had the worst teacher ever. and I broke a chair foot off because she wouldnt let me go talk to the psychologist because logic </3.
But like a year ago I got a MC account and am now wasting precious time I could have spent becoming a better(worse) person <3
Then some kid (who recently got pbanned) introduced me to CB.
Then I met my lovely wife sovietpickle
who dumped me yesterday
and my one true love will never love me because reasons.
And thats my life in a nutshell XD

Re: What's ur story?p
Post by: EmsMyEms - July 16th, 2015, 12:26:44 pm

Everybody, its Story Time! Get on the Story Carpet. Today, were reading a story called "KawaiiHawaiis Really Weird Life Story"

On September 24, a child named Emma was born in New York. She was a very strange child. Her dad used to take her on walks throughout the city. But then she fell asleep during them. When they arrived back at their apartment, she was wide awake. One day when Emma was 2 years old, her family moved to Kentucky. At first, she was scared of the grass because she was always around concrete in New York. Emma had a happy life in Kentucky. She went to kindergarten and had the best teacher! But a gorl named Maritza bullied Emma. She pinched Emma until she was blue and purple. Emmas teacher thought Emma was tattling when she told on Maritza. Anyway, Kindergarten was when Emma met her 2 best friends. Riley, (DerpehWaffle) & Nimi. They were best friends and later on in 3rd grade, met Susan, (GamerGirl_Susan). In 3rd grade, Emma and her friend Madison were cleaning out the class pets cage and found him dead! The teacher screamed. Another time, a 2nd grader named Gabrielle hit her in the face with a basketball. This was at the after school care thing which Emma and Riley went to. THEY HATED IT. 3rd grade is also when she tarted piano. Anyway, in 4th grade was when Wgfound out about CubeBuilders. My neighbors DerpehBagel & stonehacker714 told me about it. Emma played on CubeBuilders for hours a day. On herbirthday in 4th grade she started singing which she was very bad at first. But now Emma has a little more than a 2 octave range. Oh yeah, she also started violin. As you can see she is very active in the arts. The summer going in to 5th grade was Emma playing on CubeBuilders all day. There was Pray4Death, cookie_tiff, and chipsquared as staff and I also met some new friends on survival. Those people were Mud, Sparkles, Luke (he wasnt my her friend but still), and many more. Then, 5th grade started. Emma, Susan, & Nimi were in the same class without Riley. But somehow they made it. Oh yeah, Gabrielle came back and hit her with more balls. But she isnt important in this story. So now, we move on to the summer going into 6th grade. Which is now. But some things have happened. She made IceWood, She went to Savannah, Georgia, and thats all you need to know... But She is adding this now. Sometimes people bully me by saying Emma needs to go to an asylum, or that shes stupid because shes younger then everyone else in her grade or that sheLs to nice to people which we all know isnt true. ANYWAY, children, that was the story. What do you think? Your homework tonight is to write the hardships Emma faced in her life. Just kidding! No homework!

Re: What's ur story?p
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 16th, 2015, 12:32:38 pm

[quote author=Kawaii Hawaii link=topic=3843.msg19471#msg19471 date=1437064004]
Everybody, its Story Time! Get on the Story Carpet. Today, were reading a story called "KawaiiHawaiis Really Weird Life Story"

On September 24, a child named Emma was born in New York. She was a very strange child. Her dad used to take her on walks throughout the city. But then she fell asleep during them. When they arrived back at their apartment, she was wide awake. One day when Emma was 2 years old, her family moved to Kentucky. At first, she was scared of the grass because she was always around concrete in New York. Emma had a happy life in Kentucky. She went to kindergarten and had the best teacher! But a gorl named Maritza bullied Emma. She pinched Emma until she was blue and purple. Emmas teacher thought Emma was tattling when she told on Maritza. Anyway, Kindergarten was when Emma met her 2 best friends. Riley, (DerpehWaffle) & Nimi. They were best friends and later on in 3rd grade, met Susan, (GamerGirl_Susan). In 3rd grade, Emma and her friend Madison were cleaning out the class pets cage and found him dead! The teacher screamed. Another time, a 2nd grader named Gabrielle hit me in the face with a basketball. This was at the after school care thing which me and Riley went to. WE HATED IT. Anyway, in 4th grade was when I found out about CubeBuilders. My neighbors DerpehBagel & stonehacker714 told me about it. I played on CubeBuilders for hours a day. The summer going in to 5th grade was me playing on CubeBuilders all day. There was Pray4Death, cookie_tiff, and chipsquared as staff and I also met some new friends on survival. Those people were Mud, Sparkles, Luke (he wasnt my friend but still), and many more. Then, 5th grade started. Me, Susan, & Nimi were in the same class without Riley. But somehow we made it. Oh yeah, Gabrielle came back and hit me with more balls. But she isnt important in this story. So now, we move on to the summer going into 6th grade. Which is now. But some things have happened. I made IceWood, I went to Savannah, Georgia, and thats all you need to know... But Im adding this now. Sometimes people bully me by saying I need to go to an asylum, or that Im stupid because Im younger then everyone else in my grade or that Im to nice to people which we all know isnt true. ANYWAY, children, that was the story. What do you think? Your homework tonight is to write the hardships Emma faced in her life. Just kidding! No homework!
[/quote]
They say your dumb because your the youngest Im the youngest in my grade and 100 times smarter than everyone else

Post by: girlsmell - July 16th, 2015, 1:42:19 pm

Mah Story (only meh and mah sis are in it!)

May 5, 2003 a weird, shy, funny, fun, and cool baby girl that was twisty came into the world. (Twisty in my opinion means crazy) Then when I was about 1 or 2 My weirdo sister Momo_Playz64 was born in December (shes the best sister evah) When she was born she knew I was gonna be trouble :). So about a couple years later my little bro was born in December 22, 2008. He died on Easter in 2009. I went to a school that went to Pre-K through 8th (pre-k is before kinder garden). So me and my sister found really great and close friends there and we are still friends with them. So the school didnt give us a great education so by when I was in 3rd grade she let me finish that grade and summer time before 4th grade my mom found a good school right by our house and I would walk to school everyday. When I was in 4th grade I was lonely and had NO friends. I tried making friends but they would leave me alone on the first week, it was real hard to make friends when I was a new student and these kids have known each other for a long time. My sister was always friendly and made friends really well and had no trouble. In 4th Grade I had the BEST TEACHER EVER. I found out minecraft after my friend Kieran on April 21, 2013 I got my first MC account and it was a way to get from stress from school and home. My teacher helped me get better in math. The year after 4th I was in advanced math. By 5th grade I had one friend but she moved away and this other girl named Taran Bullied me because Shes jelly of my awesomeness (really she bullied me because she jealous of me).
After 5th my teacher for 5th didnt get me far I failed math. 6th Grade: I went to a different school then my friends did at my old school. I made many friends but they werent as great as my friend Phoebe. Phoebe and me got together before 6th grade and we were going to the same school. But the school I went to they separated half of the grades into 2 sections and me and Phoebe were Separated I learned a lot of stuff but I missed Phoebe. This is my boring life so far and nothing really has changed no really good friends, and me and Phoebe hang out more often. I have a expander now because my teeth are messed up and I got to learn how to speak normal and not with a lisp with the expander.

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 16th, 2015, 2:20:05 pm

i forgot to mention i also had/have an eye problem, like stative. I have strabismus and when i was only three it was so bad, i had to get surgery on it. My eye was always red, and if i didnt wear my glasses for a long period of time my eye would get crooked. i guess thats some of the reason why i would get bullied a lot.

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 16th, 2015, 2:24:37 pm

[quote author=??=????? link=topic=3843.msg19483#msg19483 date=1437070805]
i forgot to mention i also had/have an eye problem, like stative. I have strabismus and when i was only three it was so bad, i had to get surgery on it. My eye was always red, and if i didnt wear my glasses for a long period of time my eye would get crooked. i guess thats some of the reason why i would get bullied a lot.
[/quote]
Yeah I never had to have surgery but I have to go to the eye doctor every year and get millions of bright lights shined into my eyes and my eyes are really sensitive to light so I really hate it

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.