Burnt My foot

Burnt My foot
Post by: albanybrookexo - July 10th, 2015, 2:52:17 pm

I burnt my foot,
I was doing a paddling pool with my Friend, we got boiling water for the pool and i stupidly put my foot under it, and it went red, my mum put egg white (supposedly works) and Aloe vera and I had some medicine. It stings like crazy anyone got any suggestions and also Im worried I ate raw egg cause i touched my foot then touched a bit of my medicine then licked it off my finger

someone please tell me what to do! :(

Re: Burnt My foot
Post by: Peppah - July 10th, 2015, 3:53:31 pm

Sorry I have absolutely no experience with this stuff. Wait, then why am I posting here? ::)

Post by: albanybrookexo - July 10th, 2015, 4:37:18 pm

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=3721.msg18786#msg18786 date=1436558011]
Sorry I have absolutely no experience with this stuff. Wait, then why am I posting here? ::)
[/quote]

:P

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 10th, 2015, 4:38:56 pm

[quote author=XxBrookeBerryxX link=topic=3721.msg18771#msg18771 date=1436554337]
I burnt my foot,
I was doing a paddling pool with my Friend, we got boiling water for the pool and i stupidly put my foot under it, and it went red, my mum put egg white (supposedly works) and Aloe vera and I had some medicine. It stings like crazy anyone got any suggestions and also Im worried I ate raw egg cause i touched my foot then touched a bit of my medicine then licked it off my finger

[/quote]
One question why

Post by: paintcr - July 11th, 2015, 9:13:46 am

[quote author=StativeSpencer link=topic=3721.msg18792#msg18792 date=1436560736]
[quote author=XxBrookeBerryxX link=topic=3721.msg18771#msg18771 date=1436554337]
I burnt my foot,

[/quote]
One question why
[/quote]

Hmmm.... I bet they were fooling around, and your mother MOST LIKELY gave you a lecture?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.