This Server

This Server
Post by: CrazyCatZombie - July 8th, 2015, 2:55:15 pm

At first, I wasnt really good with PvP, but before I knew it, Free for All, and just the Pvp Center helped me out a lot. I am teaming with some really good members, and its extremely fun! Im also really happy because most of you know, I am pretty knew to this server, and so I went from a guest to a member. I also really like all the other Minigames, but Free for All is my all time favorite. Even though Im new to this server, I really love it.

Re: This Server
Post by: Livetabon - July 8th, 2015, 2:57:06 pm

Thank you and welcome to the server!! :)

Our newest edition of PVP will be added to skyblock which is basically all or nothing! If you lose in the skyblocks arena all your hard earned stuff will be lost!

Exciting, intense huh? :o

FFapvp is still good too, I know I definitely enjoy it :D

~Liv

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 8th, 2015, 3:42:50 pm

Where I learnt to become a really good pvper too :D we should 1v1 sometime <3

Post by: dtown2002 - July 8th, 2015, 3:45:57 pm

I suck at pvp but slowly getting better!! ;D

Post by: InvalidSession - July 8th, 2015, 3:53:26 pm

Want to be a PvP pro? Heres some tips:
1, Strafe. It makes it hard for your opponent to hit you.
2, Get speed and strength potions. Speed potions allow you to chase and strafe faster and strength potions makes you deal significantly higher damage.
3, Have PvP video settings. Turn off view bobbing, turn up FOV, turn down your video settings etc. It makes you see clearer or reduces lag.
4, Get another set of armor. If your main armor breaks you will be able to replace it.

Post by: Peppah - July 8th, 2015, 4:06:22 pm

Welcome to CubeBuilders and I hope we can Pvp soon, young jedi.

Post by: paintcr - July 8th, 2015, 9:34:53 pm

XD lol peps

I was like so bad at PvP when I started. I just got up in their face, hit once, and committed suicide XD

Now I am prepared for everything, with potions and gapples, and I can kill 5 peepz in a row :) When I first did I was so proud XD lel I was so noobeh XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.