Re: Uh
Post by: dtown2002 - July 8th, 2015, 7:24:00 pm

How is that bad??

Post by: SaltedMilk11 - July 8th, 2015, 8:55:38 pm

what happened? O:

Post by: paintcr - July 8th, 2015, 9:36:59 pm

What about hackergirl? Is she any more suspicious? And Akiraff (she hacks slightly, only flying on air blocks, see page: http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,3511.0.html )?

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 8th, 2015, 10:37:47 pm

That person is a stalker. He/She doesnt post anything, yet they know what ever you are doing

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 8th, 2015, 10:38:09 pm

just a theory ^-^

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 8th, 2015, 11:10:21 pm

Stalkers

My Ipad thought I meant staples its so dumb :D

Post by: oneofakid - July 9th, 2015, 1:35:14 pm

A DDoS is a Disturbed Denial of Service attack. These could easily bring down a website for periods of time, or even minecraft servers. If someone suggests they are a DDoS hacker, tell staff IMMEDIATELY. If someone threatens the server with one please tell staff. And hackergirl isnt more suspicious.. DDoS is worse than a small(er) hack such as killaura or fly hacking. Besides Akira doesnt hack, its commands (/fly, /god)

Post by: dtown2002 - July 9th, 2015, 1:52:47 pm

Dis could be bad. Everyone get on CubeBuilders now we need to stop this guy if hes on. ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 9th, 2015, 1:55:36 pm

I saw another guy like this cornerback2

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.