Meh life is falling apart!!!

Meh life is falling apart!!!
Post by: dtown2002 - July 5th, 2015, 12:16:35 pm

So heres da story. BradmasterX went onto creative yesterday while I was a making a automatic firework machine with some help with the Redstone. He msged me this From BradmasterX: Your gf is cheating on you. And I said To BradmasterX: Waw? And he said From BradmasterX: She (Something I dont remember) Michal. And I was like WHAT!!!! So I went into the corner of my bedroom and stayed there for 2 hours. Den when I got back on I said IMA GOING TO GIVE HER A LITTLE TALK! :-[ :-[ :-[ So ya my life is falling apart...

Re: Meh life is falling apart!!!
Post by: BradmasterX - July 5th, 2015, 12:22:59 pm

Your welcome!

Post by: dtown2002 - July 5th, 2015, 12:46:40 pm

Wait is it true??? ???

Post by: Peppah - July 6th, 2015, 7:46:17 am

D:< I really dont know what to say..

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 6th, 2015, 11:24:44 am

Well basically your life isnt your brain isnt either. Your brain as a child starts out as a hole in the middle of your head then when you grow up your skull starts sticking together same with your life.

Just taught a science lesson

Post by: paintcr - July 7th, 2015, 5:37:26 pm

Hey, we all face hard times in our life, and your no different. Maybe your girlfriend will stop cheating on you and apologize...? You gotta think positive, dude. None of: MY LIFE IS FALLING APART MY GF CHEATED ON ME! You gotta be positive, cause therell be many more obstacles in life like that one, but that doesnt mean its over. You go on living life and have fun 8) Be MLG pro while ur at it. 8)

Post by: dtown2002 - July 7th, 2015, 6:07:24 pm

Well we broke up today... :-[

Post by: dtown2002 - July 7th, 2015, 6:08:31 pm

No need for topic. Locking.

Post by: paintcr - July 8th, 2015, 8:32:29 am

Hey. Dude. Calm down, k? Therell be a lot more girlfriends and things like that, but you just gotta wait until youve proved yourself.

One more thing:

[font=impact]Everything happens for a reason. Live with it.[/font]

Post by: dtown2002 - July 8th, 2015, 10:01:38 am

Now I have Lunar_Fox or aka Luna ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.