How do u put pictures in ur signature

How do u put pictures in ur signature
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 3rd, 2015, 5:52:57 pm

Dats my question if I dont get a answer this will be me >:(

Re: How do u put pictures in ur signature
Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 3rd, 2015, 6:15:32 pm

You need to check the properties of a picture and enter the image URL in your signature like this.

Note that the ______ will be your image URL.

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 3rd, 2015, 6:21:31 pm

Explain dat in kindergarten ear speech Im kinda sleepy

Post by: oneofakid - July 3rd, 2015, 6:59:15 pm

[quote author=StativeSpencer link=topic=3565.msg17511#msg17511 date=1435962091]
Explain dat in kindergarten ear speech Im kinda sleepy
[/quote]

First you will need to find a picture you like online. If you want to use your own picture then upload it to a hosting site such as imgur.com. You will need to get your pictures URL, usually found by right clicking your picture and clicking Copy Image URL or similar. Now you need to go to your profile settings to the signature settings, and type this:

[img]<Paste Image URL here>[/img]

Obviously where it says paste Image Url here, do Command+V or Control+V simultaneously, or just go to Edit>Paste.
hope this helped.
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 3rd, 2015, 7:02:54 pm

Ok thanks

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.