Can I have my rank back and how i got hacked

Can I have my rank back and how i got hacked
Post by: Watere - July 2nd, 2015, 12:34:27 pm

So i was getting a cape when they asked me to put my info in but i was stupid enough to do it. a hacker was on there and tuck my info and soled it ot someone in brazil he had a you tube channle called Neepw but my dad told google and they deleted his face book page and youtube channle but in the prosses i had to restart my account and i was like holy beeeeeeeeeeeeep but i lost everything i had and i spent over $100 on servers and lost it all so i am veary pissed right now but can i have my rank bak and i only had it for about maybe 10 to 16 days and i am really mad right now. :(

Re: Can I have my rank back and how i got hacked
Post by: paintcr - July 2nd, 2015, 12:43:40 pm

Ik I am next 2 u irl I can confirm it! His account got hacked, and thats why he was off for months!

Post by: Peppah - July 2nd, 2015, 7:45:05 pm

Im his sister, and yeah. He was hacked. And when he did get his account back, everything was reset, so he lost all his ranks and memberships.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 15th, 2015, 1:57:46 pm

I believe this needs to be looked at by staff (if you still havent gotten your code).

Bumping topic.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.