Gravity Falls Fans Unite!

Gravity Falls Fans Unite!
Post by: primadxnna - July 1st, 2015, 8:06:51 am

So I have a theory about this show. Alex Hirsch, the creator of Gravity Falls tweeted, "Someone will not survive through season 2. Buckle up." So comment about this, on your reactions, or if you think who could die in this season! I cannot wait for your replies!

Re: Gravity Falls Fans Unite!
Post by: Peppah - July 1st, 2015, 8:24:02 am

I think... well I dont watch the show so I have no idea. ::)

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 1st, 2015, 12:41:58 pm

Pink, that was off topic since you dont watch the show.

I think either Soos or Gruncle Stan will die.

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - July 1st, 2015, 2:37:04 pm

Im so behind in the first season but Im excited Ill be reading through this and seeing what people are guessing! :)

Post by: spookytables - July 1st, 2015, 2:41:20 pm

I Dont Want Any1 to die

Post by: primadxnna - July 1st, 2015, 2:55:18 pm

I think its either Old Man Mcgucket or Robbie.

Post by: spookytables - July 1st, 2015, 7:05:20 pm

Robbie [glow=red,2,300]Needs[/glow] to go, he is annoying. *Puts On Hard Helmet* Ready For Hate

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 1st, 2015, 10:36:56 pm

[quote author=Luna link=topic=3517.msg17203#msg17203 date=1435752411]
So I have a theory about this show. Alex Hirsch, the creator of Gravity Falls tweeted, "Someone will not survive through season 2. Buckle up." So comment about this, on your reactions, or if you think who could die in this season! I cannot wait for your replies!
[/quote]

OMG, I dont want any one to die! But if I had to choose, I think its either Wendy, Soos, or Robbie. I dont believe Mabel, Dipper, or Gruncle Stan ar going to die, because they are the main characters.

Oh also I think Gruncle Stans brother could die

Post by: dtown2002 - July 2nd, 2015, 12:38:24 am

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=3517.msg17208#msg17208 date=1435768918]
Pink, that was off topic since you dont watch the show.

I think either Soos or Gruncle Stan will die.
[/quote]
Soos wont die!!! Gruncle Stan will possibly die. Soos has to live!!! Hes meh bro.

Post by: Peppah - July 2nd, 2015, 8:36:25 am

My tip is to watch YouTube to see sneak peeks and spoilers. ::) Jk

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.