I'm crying!

I'm crying!
Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 30th, 2015, 8:29:41 am

Both Brow, anD Soivot are leaving CB! They were both great friends of mine, and when I saw Soivot was leaving too, I started to cry while I was on the way to summer school(no one saw me, thank heavens)! Wait there is cameras... Nvm about that, Im just going to miss them so much! :( :(

Re: I'm crying!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - June 30th, 2015, 11:15:47 am

Wow never knew people would care that much about me that theyd cry when I leave. So Im sorry that I made you upset :(. You were a great friend too - Im sure brow would agree. Ill miss you too, thanks for being an awesome friend that I could always count on. So this is the last time Ill actually log on for a while - Bye ^_^

Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 30th, 2015, 6:15:51 pm

Bye :(

Post by: Peppah - June 30th, 2015, 7:27:51 pm

Why are you leaving? And summer school? I feel bad. :(

Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 30th, 2015, 7:45:38 pm

Ikr! I hate summer school! Today was me last day though xD

Post by: Peppah - July 1st, 2015, 6:50:14 am

;D Good

Post by: paintcr - July 3rd, 2015, 7:09:56 am

Im sorry, Will. But youll have many other great staff friends (and soon, I hope), but of course youll never forget them. Im sorry this broke your heart, Will. Hopefully itll be ok. :(

Post by: dtown2002 - July 3rd, 2015, 10:54:50 am

I can name all meh friends. Theres Braden(BradmasterX), Hannah (My GF moving to California :-[ ) Livetabon, xBOOYAHx, Willbob2003, Dustan(Firebuster1357, twin brother of Braden), Drak(Drakwatch), and thats it.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.