What place do you want to go to?

What place do you want to go to?
Post by: UmbreonFang - June 24th, 2015, 11:47:05 pm

I would love to go to these places:

1. Japan=Kawaii!
2. China=Mo Kawaii!
3. Athens, Greece (Greek Gods FTW)
4. Canada (ONLY WANT TO GO FOR MAPLE LEAVES= I want to eat one)
5. Australia= LOTS OF ANIMALS
6. Brazil (Sounds cool)

Where do you want to go?

Re: What place do you want to go to?
Post by: patman96 - June 25th, 2015, 12:14:01 am

I want to go to:

Italy
Ireland
Hawaii
France
Germany

Ill take any place actually cause Ive never been anywhere outside the US before XD

Post by: KermitsBigToe - June 25th, 2015, 8:03:12 am

Well I want to travel the World one day so I have quite a few places but Ill choose my top five:

1. Dubai
2. Hawaii
3. Sweden
4. Tokyo
5. Venice

Post by: Peppah - June 25th, 2015, 8:25:56 am

I want to go to:

Hawaii
Greece
Rome
Croatia (Its a place in Europe where my Dad was born.)

Post by: spookytables - June 25th, 2015, 4:21:05 pm

Places I Wanna Go:
-Nova Soctia (Oceans FTW)
-New Found Land (Pretty Scenary & NEWFIES FTW)
-Qubec (Maple Syrup Home, Maple Candy and Mo! Maple Leaves Taste Good, Like Grass Lol)
-London (SomeWhere In UK. Also To Visit Family :3)
-The Usa :)

~Much Love From A True Canadian

Post by: Asheiou - June 25th, 2015, 4:24:42 pm

Places I wanna go:
Canada
Georgia
Spain
Croatia
Malta
Italy
Sicily
Scotland
(Anywhere other than England, Wales or Northern France)
~Tube

Post by: UmbreonFang - June 25th, 2015, 6:10:39 pm

[quote author=Kawaii Cat link=topic=3437.msg16802#msg16802 date=1435263665]
Places I Wanna Go:

SOME WHERE OUT OF CANADA (Maple Leaves Taste Terrible, Maple Syrup Tastes Good ^-^)

Love From Canada :)
[/quote]

So you have tasted Maple Leaves? I asked Retro, but he said he wont. Also I want to go to Canada for snow, because Im pretty sure it gets lot more snow than down here in Texas, lol. And it would be boring to g to NY or other north places in America because I want to get out of this country already.

Fun Fact: The only time I have ever seen snow is in 2004, but I was just a soggy potato. Plus I cant remember the snow.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 25th, 2015, 6:17:13 pm

[quote author=UmbreonFang link=topic=3437.msg16829#msg16829 date=1435270239]
Places I Wanna Go:

SOME WHERE OUT OF CANADA (Maple Leaves Taste Terrible, Maple Syrup Tastes Good ^-^)

[/quote]

So you have tasted Maple Leaves? I asked Retro, but he said he wont. Also I want to go to Canada for snow, because Im pretty sure it gets lot more snow than down here in Texas, lol. And it would be boring to g to NY or other north places in America because I want to get out of this country already.

Fun Fact: The only time I have ever seen snow is in 2004, but I was just a soggy potato. Plus I cant remember the snow.
[/quote]Uhm yeah trust me you do NOT want to come to Canada for the snow...

Also dont worry I havent forgotten about the maple leaf thing, I just have to find the perfect one :3

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 25th, 2015, 6:19:44 pm

Probably these...

-Italy
-Dubai
-PEI (place in Canada)

Those are my top three :P

Post by: UmbreonFang - June 25th, 2015, 6:24:47 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=3437.msg16831#msg16831 date=1435270633]
[quote author=UmbreonFang link=topic=3437.msg16829#msg16829 date=1435270239]
Places I Wanna Go:

[/quote]

So you have tasted Maple Leaves? I asked Retro, but he said he wont. Also I want to go to Canada for snow,
because Im pretty sure it gets lot more snow than down here in Texas, lol. And it would be boring to g to NY or other north places in America because I want to get out of this country already.

[/quote]Uhm yeah trust me you do NOT want to come to Canada for the snow...

Also dont worry I havent forgotten about the maple leaf thing, I just have to find the perfect one :3
[/quote]

Snow is so fluffy, why cant I come for da snow? I dont care if i get my limbs amputated, it will be worth it, lol

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.