GIF WARS #3

Re: GIF WARS #3
Post by: slimestein - July 4th, 2015, 2:30:19 am

First find a gif on google (easiest way is to put "gif" after your search word for an example if you want gifs of minions search for "minion gif"
Then you press pictures and press at a picture,if it starts to move its a gif if not press the right key to come to the next picture

When you find a gif you like right click on it and press copy pictures webbadress or something (i have google in swedish so not sure what it says)

Then you press the img button and between the [img.]http://And[/img] put the pic web adress you just copied
the first [img] should not have a dot but then the thing would be invisible so i put it there

Hope i did it good enough for you to understand

Post by: spookytables - July 12th, 2015, 8:57:05 pm

Post by: spookytables - July 12th, 2015, 8:58:37 pm

8)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.