Custom Skins

Custom Skins
Post by: girlsmell - June 11th, 2015, 2:11:53 pm

Well if you have seen barrelracermes skin I made it for her. if you want a custom skin just pm on minecraft or here and when I get on u can tell me what you want for it. here is the picture of barrels skin. V (the middle skin)

Re: Custom Skins
Post by: oneofakid - June 11th, 2015, 2:16:39 pm

:D thats a really awesome skin! Did you make your own skin? and what skin editor do you use?

Re: Custom Skins
Post by: girlsmell - June 11th, 2015, 2:17:36 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=3300.msg16140#msg16140 date=1434046599]
:D thats a really awesome skin! Did you make your own skin? and what skin editor do you use?
[/quote]
no my skin used to be livetabons but I edited some things to change it. and thx :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.