#HASHTAG
#CAUSEYOLO
#CAUSEICAN

Re: Emerald code!
Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 11th, 2015, 12:29:27 am

Wait just realized something, Im the first to do this! :D
Okay here is my idea to win, by saying this:

#SKYISBEAST <cos he is

I have a feeling this was a trick question, so I said that. No one can steal my idea!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 11th, 2015, 12:30:44 am

If I see one person edit their comment that commented before me I will kill you!

Post by: primadxnna - June 11th, 2015, 10:26:16 am

#SKYISBEAST

Forevs!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 11th, 2015, 10:28:14 am

oneofakid! You stole my idea! I saw it! Ur thing says it was edited today! So I was still first to do it though! >:(

Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 11th, 2015, 10:48:20 am

Stop doing that ur in game name is oneofakid! We were msging each other and u were trying to tell me u were the first to comment! U were, but u edited ur post for my idea! He did! Go look he edited his post after I posted my idea: #SKYISBEAST <cos he is

So he is a liar!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 11th, 2015, 11:24:26 am

I was the FIRST to say that idea! Stop being a fraud! If you see Ones first post it says he edited it AFTER I posted my idea! So Im opening this "porkchop" back up! And closing it right now saying Ones being a fraud!

Post by: paintcr - June 12th, 2015, 6:58:43 pm

#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI
#SKYISCOOLERTHANSIGGI

In fact, Skyrun02 runs the world, not Illuminati!!!!!

IGN: DerpehSquid #ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI

#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI#ALSOSKYISCOOLERTHANILLUMINATI

#SKYISBEASTERTHANILLUMINATIORSIGGIORANYONEINTHEWHOLEWORLDIWILLPOSTTHISONFACEBOOKANDTWITTER

Post by: paintcr - June 12th, 2015, 7:00:53 pm

[font=georgia]#SKYRUN02ISBEASTERTHANANYONEELSEINTHEWORLDEVENSIGGIANDILLUMINATIANDALLTHEPRESIDENTSOFTHEWORLDPUTTOGETHERBECAUSEHEWONSKYBLOCKBETAANDISSOEPICFORTHATSOYA1MORETHING:SKYISBEASTOFDAWORLD[/font]

Post by: Peppah - June 13th, 2015, 2:11:53 pm

#WILLCOOLDOWN

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.