me want to make story and im not sure if i can reply on the sys tutorial.

me want to make story and im not sure if i can reply on the sys tutorial.
Post by: Kereo - May 27th, 2015, 4:51:07 am

I would like to announce that I want to make a story, only problem is it says that I must ask IN GAME WHYYY?? Please I cannot access cb at the moment, staff please reply on this confirming that I CAN make stories :( I really want to make stories with magic, rainbows, and more.

Re: me want to make story and im not sure if i can reply on the sys tutorial.
Post by: oneofakid - May 27th, 2015, 8:28:59 am

What Akiraff meant was mailing them in game. You can also message Akira on forums, thats how I got my story up there. ;)

Post by: slimestein - May 27th, 2015, 9:19:57 am

First you make a story and if we consider it good enough we will add it to sys so just post your story and in the story section

Post by: Kereo - May 27th, 2015, 4:47:43 pm

Kewl ;) im glad it does not have to be ingame. :D

Post by: Asheiou - May 27th, 2015, 6:22:15 pm

[quote author=????? link=topic=3175.msg15448#msg15448 date=1432759663]
Kewl ;) im glad it does not have to be ingame. :D
[/quote]
If it was, I couldnt publish so regularly :)
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.