May not be so active anymore.

May not be so active anymore.
Post by: KissMeImIrish - May 21st, 2015, 11:44:09 pm

Hi, its me Willbob and u know how sometimes its rare to loose just 1 friend? Well, today I lost a total of 3 that Ive been firends with a long time: Azza, oneofakid, and Retro. Ive been crying a lot latley and I may not be as active as I normally am.

Re: May not be so actibe anymore.
Post by: oneofakid - May 21st, 2015, 11:45:13 pm

D: I told you we are still friends!

Re: May not be so actibe anymore.
Post by: KissMeImIrish - May 21st, 2015, 11:45:58 pm

THAT IS WHAT ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE SAYS!

Re: May not be so active anymore.
Post by: oneofakid - May 21st, 2015, 11:47:59 pm

Woah. Calm.
Will you are one of the funniest guys I know. Just because of some confusion on the CubeBuilders Skype doesnt mean you lost me and Retro as friends. I swear I am still friends with you.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - May 21st, 2015, 11:49:52 pm

Maybe u but what about Retro? He was saying fuck yourself and go fuck ur mom to me.

Post by: oneofakid - May 21st, 2015, 11:50:37 pm

Ask him. ^^

Post by: KissMeImIrish - May 21st, 2015, 11:53:04 pm

Too late for that acctually.

Post by: oneofakid - May 21st, 2015, 11:54:25 pm

Ill do it for you.
Topic shall be locked.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.