Am I mean?

Am I mean?
Post by: Derpehh - May 21st, 2015, 9:39:37 pm

Recently, AwesomeDude called me a bully and mean. He said I harassed him. Is this true? I dont know if Im mean, and if I am, tell me, so I can try to stop. Plz dont answer YES out of hatred, actually tell the truth and help me out here. I dont try to be mean, Im just strict about certain topics and people.

Re: Am I mean?
Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 22nd, 2015, 10:26:46 am

Generally not, but I wasnt quite a fan of the way you treated him yesterday.

AwesomeDude realized his mistake, apologized, and once again wanted to be your friend, yet you turned your back on him and did not accept his apology.

All I have to add is that this is you guys problem, and it is up to you to figure it out and solve it.

-Retro

Post by: SkyrunPvP - May 22nd, 2015, 12:10:00 pm

It was the fact that Derpeh knew that he was just going to do it again he has done it multiple occasions of sexual harassment, bullying and just general hatred and I know Derpeh wouldnt just say no out of spite she did it for a reason so she could just carry on her rps with loyal friends.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 22nd, 2015, 1:13:09 pm

[quote author=Skyrun02 link=topic=3122.msg15091#msg15091 date=1432311000]

It was the fact that Derpeh knew that he was just going to do it again he has done it multiple occasions of sexual harassment, bullying and just general hatred and I know Derpeh wouldnt just say no out of spite she did it for a reason so she could just carry on her rps with loyal friends.
[/quote]Ahh, I see. But still, we dont know the full story so its up to Derpeh and AwesomeDude to solve the problem.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 22nd, 2015, 1:21:27 pm

[quote author=DerpehPuppy link=topic=3122.msg15061#msg15061 date=1432258777]
Recently, AwesomeDude called me a bully and mean. He said I harassed him. Is this true? I dont know if Im mean, and if I am, tell me, so I can try to stop. Plz dont answer YES out of hatred, actually tell the truth and help me out here. I dont try to be mean, Im just strict about certain topics and people.
[/quote]

Going to be honest. I have no idea what is going on between you and Awesomedude but if you two cant get along as friends I suggest you just do the right thing and do /ignore ( player )

Post by: Asheiou - May 22nd, 2015, 2:15:26 pm

I think you are occasionally mean,
~Tube

Post by: Peppah - May 22nd, 2015, 2:59:05 pm

I said the last one, but dont let AwesomeDude_FTW vote. You know what hell pick. And yes, hes a member. *Crowd screams in panic*

Post by: dtown2002 - May 24th, 2015, 12:13:13 pm

I would say only sometimes...

Post by: Asheiou - May 24th, 2015, 3:58:44 pm

[quote author=blackpepper11 link=topic=3122.msg15095#msg15095 date=1432321145]
I said the last one, but dont let AwesomeDude_FTW vote. You know what hell pick. And yes, hes a member. *Crowd screams in panic*
[/quote]
Ahhhhh!!! Hes gonna clutter up the forums!!!
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.