I'm coming back!!

I'm coming back!!
Post by: patman96 - May 13th, 2015, 8:04:32 pm

Im sure some of you remember that post I made that Im gonna be offline for a while. For those of you who didnt know, my hard drive on my laptop got damaged and I had to ship it to square trade to get it fixed. I thought this would take until at least next week to get it done but it looks like it was fixed and shipped today! It will most likely arrive on Friday. Its too bad that I have a messed up server to come back to when I get back but Im still glad to be coming back! I look forward to seeing everyone on the server! :)

Re: I'm coming back!!
Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 13th, 2015, 8:35:18 pm

Welcome back! Hope to see you in-game soon!

Post by: patman96 - May 13th, 2015, 8:54:24 pm

Cant wait to see for myself how much of a mess everything is XD

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 14th, 2015, 8:35:00 am

Yay! I look forward to seeing you back on the server!
And wow youre lucky, my laptop normally took at least 4 weeks to get repaired. Yeah, hopefully the server will return back to the way it was when the bugs and things were actually under control.

Anyway as I said, I look forward to seeing you in game! ^^

Post by: patman96 - May 14th, 2015, 4:36:22 pm

The status on my laptop says its supposed to arive on Saturday so Ill probably get it that morning

Post by: Asheiou - May 14th, 2015, 5:16:47 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=3047.msg14576#msg14576 date=1431635782]
The status on my laptop says its supposed to arive on Saturday so Ill probably get it that morning
[/quote]
See you online soon!
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.