Gonna be inactive for a bit

Gonna be inactive for a bit
Post by: oneofakid - May 11th, 2015, 7:48:37 pm

Hey guys, sad news but I have finals :( and I have this thing where I researched a country (I chose Jamaica) and we are presenting these to people this Friday, and Ive been working my butt off to finish the last few bits the past week, heck I havent even started a part of it that is due this Wednesday. Ive realized Ive been on CubeBuilders a lot too much, and Im going to limit that until all of this is over with. I will still check around the forums when I wake up, but I might not be on the actual server as long as Id like to.

Sorry for this news, but school is more important than Minecraft :(

Re: Gonna be inactive for a bit
Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 11th, 2015, 7:52:45 pm

Aww, I hope to see you in-game soon though!

[quote author=One link=topic=3033.msg14448#msg14448 date=1431388117]
Sorry for this news, but school is more important than Minecraft :(
[/quote]true dat (sadly)

Re: Gonna be inactive for a bit
Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - May 12th, 2015, 3:26:20 am

Good luck! ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.