Im Back!

Im Back!
Post by: Derpehh - May 11th, 2015, 3:32:11 pm

Sorry, I havent been on forums in a while, because life is a busy thing. I have been trying to work on youtube and my channel more than usual so I havent had a lot of times for forums. But, CubeWorld will continue, so get your hopes up, CAUSE IM COMIN BACK BABY

Re: Im Back!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 11th, 2015, 3:55:53 pm

Yay! Welcome back Derpeh, we missed you! Also you say you e been busy on your YouTube channel? What is it? Ill subscribe ^^

Post by: oneofakid - May 11th, 2015, 4:04:53 pm

I have one too! I wanna find your account and subscribe!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 11th, 2015, 7:50:05 pm

Welcome back! And yea I wanna know your YT channel is too, lolz

;D

Post by: oneofakid - May 11th, 2015, 8:11:29 pm

^^ Does anyone else here have a YouTube channel? I think some of my subscribers are from here. Here are 2 of them I think:

DaRetro your name is Zaid right? If so then the circled subscriber is probably you ;)

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 11th, 2015, 9:55:05 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=3023.msg14454#msg14454 date=1431389489]
^^ Does anyone else here have a YouTube channel? I think some of my subscribers are from here. Here are 2 of them I think:

DaRetro your name is Zaid right? If so then the circled subscriber is probably you ;)
[/quote]OMFG YOU STALK ME!

Or you just checked my staff application :P

Yea, thats me ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.